Monday, August 22, 2016

Support For Your Wellness Journey

Support for your wellness journey, a group on Facebook, is just what you are looking for regarding help and support for your physical ailments. Read what Brandilyn Brown, the innovator of this group has to say:

"I started this group because I wanted to give and needed motivation on exercising. I have Hashimoto's, Fibromyalgia, & Carpal Tunnel which slow me down and/or cause quite a bit of pain and fatigue. Exercising isn't always something that I can do everyday, but I would like to.

So, I've started researching yoga for fibromyalgia, exercises that won't tire you out completely, etc. I've been tweaking my foods to fit my illness and autoimmune diseases, which has help with weight loss along with a good nutritional regime (you can ask me about that if you like, it's called Thrive, I won't be posting about that, but you can ask me about it!).

I would like everyone to collaborate in here, share thoughts, ideas, foods, tips, tricks, exercises, etc. I've found that most people that struggle with their health, weight or both do better with a support system!
"




Visit Brandilyn's Facebook page here: Support For Your Wellness Journey

No comments: